Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 4, 2014

What I Did Today

Hi! This is my second blog post. It's about what I did today :D
       First, I checked my mail. Gulliver had sent me a chocolate coin instead of a souvenir because I sped through his talking when he was describing the place, and I guessed wrong. LOL. I ate up the chocolate coin, Bunnie glaring at my from beside my house. I bet she was
 spying on me.

                                          I went into my house, remembering how I had ordered an expansion yesterday. My room was much bigger, which is good. All that rococo furniture was getting really cramped.
          Venturing outside, I noticed that Saharah was in town. I didn't talk to her, though. Even though I do need the polka-dot wall, She usually gives me wallpaper and flooring that I instantly sell.
 
I had been collecting snowflakes, so I gave them to Snowmam. She rewarded me with an ice closet, which I would give to my sister who is collecting the ice series.



                             I remembered Bertha asking me to catch her a pill bug, so I did.
                   I went to give Bertha her pill bug to see her talking to Chester. Chester asked her what she thought of him, and this is what she said.
                                                                 Chester's reply:
                                   And lastly, I tried to build a Snowman, ending up building a wrong-sized Snowmam. Oh well.

                               Well, that's all for today! Come back soon for more blog posts! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment