Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 4, 2014

First Post: New Year's Countdown

Hi people! This is my first blog post! :D

     So here's what I did recently on Animal Crossing: New Leaf.
     The New Year's party was really fun, and I enjoyed the fireworks and counting down. I wore my blue New Year's party hat almost all day. Also, I got some cute clothes from QR codes. Here is my favorite of them all:



                                           Cute, huh? I wish I could make clothes like this DX
 And here are some pictures from the New Year:
                                       This is the first time I've seen the aurora borealis on ACNL.
                                                                     Fireworks! :D

                                           I sipped apple cider while watching the fireworks.

No comments:

Post a Comment